Hi concern I bought an HP laptop from Jarir Bookstore Saudi Arabia on 17th of July 2016.After using it for 2 months, problem started appearing on windows explorer, I submitted the laptop to  HP agent in KSA( Ensure services Jeddah) under ticket No.# 2594697 and since my laptop is under warranty.

after I collected the laptop same day I found that the problem is still there, I contacted  team again, they kept the laptop again without opening ticket and next day called me that the laptop is ready, When I collected again its Body was damaged, mouse scroll was not working and keyboard is vibrating during the typing, and unfortunately the original problem was still there, I called them immediately, the engineer said come after 2-3 days I am busy, So I went to front office and again submitted the laptop, against the ticket No#2607524, now the summary of  my issue is , My laptop is damaged by warranty service providers right after 4 month of purchase, and it is with them since 13-Nov. and  having more Problems .my work has been suffered and I wasted a lot of time by visiting your place.

Till now issues hasn't been fixed ,I am really disappointed that HP doesn’t have competent people to fix issues If your team is not capable of fixing things then just let me know and I will try to fix it from outside.Or I shall give you as a gift and will buy a new one,

This person wrote the review laptop from Hewlett Packard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hewlett Packard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hewlett Packard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments