My laptop problem is, when u turn it on nothing happen on the screen or system board.

I sent my laptop to HP for repair on Feb-18 they got it on Feb 21, sent me an email telling me i will get it on Feb 29, the 29 came someone called me n told me the laptop waiting for part so will be sent before March 14, 14came 5pm someone from Hp called me and told me the laptop waiting for part, it will be send March 28, everytime i told to them same story waiting for part, i asked them if the part was coming from another planet.

On the HP webpage they show very clear that when u send ur laptop for repair u will get it back in 7 or 10 business days, but i guess they are waiting for the part to come from a 3er world country.

None on the customer services cant tell u anything about ur repair, even the case manager have any idea where is ur laptop or what kind of repair it been done.

I will never buy a HP laptop, i will try Sony or Dell, im tired of waiting and customer services doing nothing for me.

I let u guys know when March 28.2008 come if i got my laptop.

Note. Please send me an e-mail about what legal action should i take against HP if on March 28 i dont get my laptop, thanks for any help

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Hewlett Packard - My new HP Envy overheated the first time I turned it on and has NEVER worked right! Hewlett Packard "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP sells Businesses Used Photosmart Printers as New Hewlett Packard "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP has the worst customer service EVER. Hewlett Packard "We bought an HP e-all-in-one Photosmart 7520 approximately two days ago, only to find out it has a serious flaw apparently common to this product line (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/HP-Photosmart-7520-Power-Issues/td-p/2306929): in order to..." Read more City Furniture - Warranty coverage is a joke don't pay it City Furniture "I just purchased the sofa from City Furniture not even 2 months ago the color is already coming off on the elbow I have paid for the extra coverage but..." Read more Botach Tactical - Used merchandise Botach Tactical ""I purchased what I thought to be a new Berretta M9A3. When I picked it up from my FFL I noticed it had alot more oil on it than usual..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more Baers Furniture - DEFECTIVE PRODUCT AND ZERO CUSTOMER SERVIVE Baers Furniture "We purchased a leather sleeper, loveseat and recliner from Baer's in Ft Myers in October 2016 and they were delivered in November2016. However, we also have a home in MD,..." Read more