I have had at least 10 of these similar pieces of garbage.I smashed most of them with a hammer.

H.P. thinks they are King Tut of ink but they really stink.They charge ridicules high prices for their lousy garbage refills. They don't even half fill their refills with ink.I usually use between 20 and 50 sheets of paper for one lousy copy on a good day.If I had a dollar for every time I cursed H.P. and my lousy H.P.

printer I would be a multi millionaire .

Is there a company that is not a greedy monopoly and has reasonably priced ink for their printers .A company for the people not against the people like H.P.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hewlett Packard and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hewlett Packard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Hewlett Packard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments