I have had at least 10 of these similar pieces of garbage.I smashed most of them with a hammer.
H.P. thinks they are King Tut of ink but they really stink.They charge ridicules high prices for their lousy garbage refills. They don't even half fill their refills with ink.I usually use between 20 and 50 sheets of paper for one lousy copy on a good day.If I had a dollar for every time I cursed H.P. and my lousy H.P.
printer I would be a multi millionaire .
Is there a company that is not a greedy monopoly and has reasonably priced ink for their printers .A company for the people not against the people like H.P.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hewlett Packard Printer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."