I have had at least 10 of these similar pieces of garbage.I smashed most of them with a hammer.

H.P. thinks they are King Tut of ink but they really stink.They charge ridicules high prices for their lousy garbage refills. They don't even half fill their refills with ink.I usually use between 20 and 50 sheets of paper for one lousy copy on a good day.If I had a dollar for every time I cursed H.P. and my lousy H.P.

printer I would be a multi millionaire .

Is there a company that is not a greedy monopoly and has reasonably priced ink for their printers .A company for the people not against the people like H.P.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Printer.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Et Connect - Hacked computer, ripoff repairs Et Connect "I got scammed on Friday! While using my laptop, got a message saying that there were viruses on the computer so access was being blocked for protection. I called the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - My new HP Envy overheated the first time I turned it on and has NEVER worked right! Hewlett Packard "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..." Read more Hewlett Packard - 1TB SimpleSave external USB Harddrive NOT 1TB Hewlett Packard "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..." Read more Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Rodan and Fields - LASH BOOST - Consumers Beware!! Rodan and Fields "Curious- why does last boost contain lye? And people put this on their eyes! ("Sodium hydroxide"- NaOH).... Although caustic soda is not a systemic toxin, it is however extremely corrosive..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more