I have had at least 10 of these similar pieces of garbage.I smashed most of them with a hammer.
H.P. thinks they are King Tut of ink but they really stink.They charge ridicules high prices for their lousy garbage refills. They don't even half fill their refills with ink.I usually use between 20 and 50 sheets of paper for one lousy copy on a good day.If I had a dollar for every time I cursed H.P. and my lousy H.P.
printer I would be a multi millionaire .
Is there a company that is not a greedy monopoly and has reasonably priced ink for their printers .A company for the people not against the people like H.P.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hewlett Packard Printer
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "Purchased a New HP Pavilion Entertainment PC Notebook with Integrated Webcam, Model# dv6910us, July 2008. Did not purchase an extended warranty because thought "HP" was a dependable brand that would..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."