2.3
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased an HP Pavilion All-in-One - 27-n170qe at the end of September 2015, it was defective out of the box.They came and replaced the motherboard which did not solve the issue.

I won't bore you with the numerous complaints I have about the dozen or so inefficient and laughable support agents. Nothing was done until a case manager sent me a second machine. That too was defective. Dozens more communications with support has resulted in them sending me the wrong size box to return the unit THREE times.

New case manager calls me 3 times to tell me "he has researched the issue extensively and has been told that indeed the box is the correct one, but the foam needs to be trimmed. I replied to him with pictures of the unit not fitting in the 3 boxes without any foam packing materials. He calls and suggested I pay for a shipping company to create a box for the unit and pay out of pocket for to send back the 2nd defective machine.

It is incomprehensible to me that I get 2 defective machines within 60 days, can't get competent support, and now I can't even get the right sized box to return the unit.Then I am told to pay for a box myself?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1400. maestro1989 is overall dissatisfied with Hewlett Packard. The most disappointing about hp pavilion 27-n170qe touchsmart all-in-one desktop pc at Hewlett Packard was customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hewlett Packard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Hewlett Packard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

I am experiencing the same crappy product and tech help you describe.I bought a lap top a month and a half ago and it's been nothing but a piece of ***.

I spent two hours with tech help that were clueless. Today, I finally got one who knew what he was doing, and confirms through a diagnostic test that the touchpad is not functioning. I had been on online forums that confirmed this as a recurring problem in their laptops, but they are still selling the laptops! They know they have defective devices, and they are still selling them!

Today, the guy tells me that they'll send me a box and repair it. I don't even want a repair. I want my money back. I do not like this product.

I do not like what I am reading online about this product. The only way I can get around my current defective touchpad and manage to communicate is by typing what I want to type on a post it note and cutting and pasting. If I try and type anything online, my computer freezes up, and I have to reboot. Amazing.

They know that they have a defective device, and they are still selling them! Wow. I am waiting for a call back from a "supervisor," and I have been waiting for about an hour now. I think they are just going to blow me off!

Wow. If anyone reads these comments, DO NOT buy a HP lap top. Sorry for any typos in this.

A post it note does not have spell check!Nervous laughter here!