Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more.Pages have been deleted.
All pages concerning my product are gone. There is no support for my printer. I have a HP 2605dn Color Laser printer. And you know where this is going.
HP published and highly recommended a product firmware update to this printer that when installed it makes the printer useless for ever. There goes hundreds of dollars down the drain because HP will not make it right with the printer owners and either fix the printer that they destroyed or replace it. After installing the new firmware the printer comes up with error code 79 everytime I start the printer up. There is no fixing it.
Over the years I have only purchased HP products. 3 or 4 laptops, a scanner, 7+ inkjet printers, 1 B/W laser, 3 color laser, and over 11 desktop PC's. plus monitors and speakers and keyboards, etc. Never purchased a Dell, or E-machines.
Once a Acer laptop but sold it to buy a new HP. Never again will I buy another HP product. I feel that since they destroyed this expensive printer and wont take care of it that they just stole the money from me. We are working to get our service company setup with all new PC's and some mobile units for our vans with printers and all the bells and whistles.
But they wont be HP now. I just don't trust them anymore. Not only did they recommend to install the new firmware, but that exact damaging firmware is STILL on their website for downloading. They are still destroying printers.
And there is nothing else for downloading on their site for this model printer.Not even a specific driver, only universal drivers.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No support for warranty expired products without paying them
- Bad product firmware ruined printer
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- A New replacement color laser printer.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hp Color Laserjet 2605 Printer
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application..."
- "I ordered a lenovo g4030 on jan 22, 2015. it was supposedly a gift for myself since my bday is on feb 9th. unfortunately there was a problem with the..."
- "I opened the shipping package only to find a completely mangled, crushed and ripped AMD processor box. The seal was broken and the processor wasn't even in the box. The..."
- "Last month I made admittedly unusual purchases with my Direct Express debit card but they were nonetheless made by me and ONLY me. DE took it upon themselves to..."
- "I ordered a south sea shell pink pearl necklace on March 29th. The order was there and the money taken out of my account. Now the order is no where..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."