Garland, Texas
100% full Not resolved
2.1
Style and Design
Usability

Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more.Pages have been deleted.

All pages concerning my product are gone. There is no support for my printer. I have a HP 2605dn Color Laser printer. And you know where this is going.

HP published and highly recommended a product firmware update to this printer that when installed it makes the printer useless for ever. There goes hundreds of dollars down the drain because HP will not make it right with the printer owners and either fix the printer that they destroyed or replace it. After installing the new firmware the printer comes up with error code 79 everytime I start the printer up. There is no fixing it.

Over the years I have only purchased HP products. 3 or 4 laptops, a scanner, 7+ inkjet printers, 1 B/W laser, 3 color laser, and over 11 desktop PC's. plus monitors and speakers and keyboards, etc. Never purchased a Dell, or E-machines.

Once a Acer laptop but sold it to buy a new HP. Never again will I buy another HP product. I feel that since they destroyed this expensive printer and wont take care of it that they just stole the money from me. We are working to get our service company setup with all new PC's and some mobile units for our vans with printers and all the bells and whistles.

But they wont be HP now. I just don't trust them anymore. Not only did they recommend to install the new firmware, but that exact damaging firmware is STILL on their website for downloading. They are still destroying printers.

And there is nothing else for downloading on their site for this model printer.Not even a specific driver, only universal drivers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: A New replacement color laser printer..

I didn't like: Products, No support for warranty expired products without paying them, Bad product firmware ruined printer.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion