100% full Not resolved
2.1
Style and Design
Usability

Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more.Pages have been deleted.

All pages concerning my product are gone. There is no support for my printer. I have a HP 2605dn Color Laser printer. And you know where this is going.

HP published and highly recommended a product firmware update to this printer that when installed it makes the printer useless for ever. There goes hundreds of dollars down the drain because HP will not make it right with the printer owners and either fix the printer that they destroyed or replace it. After installing the new firmware the printer comes up with error code 79 everytime I start the printer up. There is no fixing it.

Over the years I have only purchased HP products. 3 or 4 laptops, a scanner, 7+ inkjet printers, 1 B/W laser, 3 color laser, and over 11 desktop PC's. plus monitors and speakers and keyboards, etc. Never purchased a Dell, or E-machines.

Once a Acer laptop but sold it to buy a new HP. Never again will I buy another HP product. I feel that since they destroyed this expensive printer and wont take care of it that they just stole the money from me. We are working to get our service company setup with all new PC's and some mobile units for our vans with printers and all the bells and whistles.

But they wont be HP now. I just don't trust them anymore. Not only did they recommend to install the new firmware, but that exact damaging firmware is STILL on their website for downloading. They are still destroying printers.

And there is nothing else for downloading on their site for this model printer.Not even a specific driver, only universal drivers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to "a new replacement color laser printer" as the author lost $450. randy20152015_553 is overall dissatisfied with Hewlett Packard and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hp color laserjet 2605 printer at Hewlett Packard was products, no support for warranty expired products without paying them and bad product firmware ruined printer Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hewlett Packard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Hewlett Packard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments