1.5

Original review updated by user May 30, 2021

Yes when i called to file a claim on a keyboard from an all in one hp that stopped working after 3 months of usage, I was told after being on the phone for about an hour and having all the diagnostic checks done that they wouldn't be able to process my claim because they were upgrading their system. I have to call back on Monday and go through all the same stuff again and hope to get my claim filed.

Not to mention we purchased an extended warranty and have no choice for the first year but to go through the manufacturer.

I find it crazy one that the keyboard stopped working so soon and two that I just had to go out and buy a new keyboard because there's no telling when we will every get a new one from HP. manufacturer manufacturer

User's recommendation: Have patience because if you don't you will end up very angry if you have to deal with and filing of claims.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hewlett Packard Part Replacement.

Preferred solution: A replacement keyboard and some other form of discount to use on a future product for having to go out and buy an aftermarket keyboard while the original was still under warranty. .

Hewlett Packard Pros: Good product most of the time, Best gaming computer.

Hewlett Packard Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments