I burnt my HP laptop charger and tried to purchase a new one from the companies online/offline stores in DELHI and GHAZIABAD.They behaved as gods and I was directed from here to there,as a result I am of the opinion that one should avoid any HP products.

They are a bunch of fools behaving like gods before listening to anything they ask you to come to their store I pre- confirmed about specifications of my charger & they told me that they have it in the stock, When after miles of driving to the store fools at HP told that they do not have the part, this experience I had at following HP stores 1 indrapuram ghaziabad 2 Acharya Niketan Delhi behavior at HP online store was even worse they were behaving like illiterates and after promising a call back never made a call to me.D K Sharma, B 112 Chander Nagar Ghazibad INDIA PIN 201011

Review about: Hewlett Packard Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Recruitment of foolish employees by them.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Dont understand the derogatory remark about Delhi they are a lot more advanced than we are

Some people just have to demeaning.

Get out of the third world and move somewhere civilized.

Even that is no guarantee ; I deal with incompetence and self deification daily here in the most normal, civilized, ordinary spot in the world.

Don't blame the company for the fools you encountered.A fool is a fool and nobody can change that.

The head of the company has no idea what the hands are doing.That company is just too big to control operations.