HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced.My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for repair.

It is a brand new computer and it is on record that I called the customer support the first time I turned it on when it overheated. Enough is enough. I deserve a working computer since I paid for it. They had no problem taking my good money but they do have a problem providing me a computer that turns on!

So here is a pic of my computer in a box for the second time in a row waiting to be picked up but have to wait because they did not give me express like they promised!I have not even been able to turn it on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hewlett packard repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Hewlett Packard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hewlett Packard.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Newegg - Wouldn't honor price on their website  - Is this bait-and-switch? Newegg "I tried to purchase a phone on the Newegg website today. The price on their website was clearly posted as $200.99 with free shipping. When added to the shopping cart..." Read more Hewlett Packard - 1TB SimpleSave external USB Harddrive NOT 1TB Hewlett Packard "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more