Nashville, Tennessee

HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced.My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for repair.

It is a brand new computer and it is on record that I called the customer support the first time I turned it on when it overheated. Enough is enough. I deserve a working computer since I paid for it. They had no problem taking my good money but they do have a problem providing me a computer that turns on!

So here is a pic of my computer in a box for the second time in a row waiting to be picked up but have to wait because they did not give me express like they promised!I have not even been able to turn it on.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP Destroyed Expensive printer with faulty FIRMWARE update!! Hewlett Packard "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...." Read more I lost $5,000 with awstores.co they are a SCAM! The REAL Apple Wholesale Store is apple-wholesale-store.com Apple Wholesale Store "This website awstores.co is a complete scam and rippoff of the REAL Apple Wholesale Store ( apple-wholesale-store.com ). I found that site from the web and placed an order for..." Read more Staples - Rude manager regarding refunds Staples "While trying to get a refund, Manager S. on duty at Milpitas store on July 6, 2017 tells me that it typically takes 15 minutes for a refund. I've been..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Jerrys Service Center - Jerry's service (*** job) center Jerrys Service Center "Do not trust this man he talks a big talk and makes promises he can't keep. I was t boned in a crewcab truck by an uninsured driver. I took..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more