HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced.My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for repair.

It is a brand new computer and it is on record that I called the customer support the first time I turned it on when it overheated. Enough is enough. I deserve a working computer since I paid for it. They had no problem taking my good money but they do have a problem providing me a computer that turns on!

So here is a pic of my computer in a box for the second time in a row waiting to be picked up but have to wait because they did not give me express like they promised!I have not even been able to turn it on.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hewlett packard repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Hewlett Packard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hewlett Packard.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments