Nashville, Tennessee

HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced.My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for repair.

It is a brand new computer and it is on record that I called the customer support the first time I turned it on when it overheated. Enough is enough. I deserve a working computer since I paid for it. They had no problem taking my good money but they do have a problem providing me a computer that turns on!

So here is a pic of my computer in a box for the second time in a row waiting to be picked up but have to wait because they did not give me express like they promised!I have not even been able to turn it on.

Review about: Computer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hewlett Packard Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

IBUYPOWER - 18 Months and Waiting IBUYPOWER "It has been 18 months and I still do not have the hardware to install more than seven hard drives...." Read more STAY AWAY! Ifixyouri is uncommunicative, unprofessional, and useless. iFixYouri "I'm a senior in college who struggled through weeks without a laptop thanks to ifixyouri. This company is completely terrible at communicating with its customers without an incredible amount of..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP has the worst customer service EVER. Hewlett Packard "We bought an HP e-all-in-one Photosmart 7520 approximately two days ago, only to find out it has a serious flaw apparently common to this product line (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/HP-Photosmart-7520-Power-Issues/td-p/2306929): in order to..." Read more Corsair - I'm buying elsewhere from now on. Corsair "Over the years I've had quite a few different components with the Corsair monicker on them. My latest acquisition was an AX 760 power supply. Nine months of use and..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more