Verified Reviewer

1.3

Original review updated by user Jan 07, 2022

HP has the worse customer service ever. On 1/5/ 22 I called HP after trying to get on touch with them since 12/21.

I was having a problem with my brand new HP Envy that I got as a gift. At the end of the conversation ,I decided to extend my warranty until 7/23 for $217.49. When I later checked my account they deducted the money 5 times to the tune of $1, 087.00, now no one can help and I'm being transferred all over the place, return phone calls are not being returned. I will just file a FRAUD CLAIM and let my bank handle it.

They want proof but they didn't need it when they put my funds on hold. Being on a fixed income they are now putting my bills in jeopardy. Oh, and my computer is still acting crazy. The tech indicated he would call me back today to make sure everything was working and his lying *** hasn't called back either.

I have always been a fan of HP bit after this that are the last person I will buy from. Don't purchase from them customer service is horrible.

They did complete one charge for $217.49 but won't release my $869.96 they owe me. I even contacted HP through FB to no avail

User's recommendation: Go so we place else.

Preferred solution: An apology and the balance of the mo ey they took from my account $869.96 and better customer service when dealing with customers money. A phone number that deals directly with billing and reps who returns calls .

Location: Chicago, Illinois