I purchased a HP Pavilion dv7 in September of this year. It was purchased over the phone directly through HP. I had the laptop for 5 days and it crashed, I called tech support and was told to return it and I would get another. That is exactly what happened. The second one lasted 2 days and I had a problem. I called tech support and they dialed into my second laptop and deleted and reinstalled a new driver. I was also told someone would call me the next night to follow up. I never recieved the call.

Later that night the laptop rebooted on its own and came up with a message that there was a serious error. In the details it said the Problem Event Name was BlueScreen. Then I had another message that the HP Advisor Dock has stopped working. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH.

I called back and said with all of the problems I wanted my money back. I was told then that someone would call me the next day to help me resolve this issue.

No one called. I called and was told there now that there was no record of me ever calling. No record of me ever having a problem with my laptop on record. I have phone records proving I did. So tomorrow I am calling their Corporate office.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Laptop.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Hewlett Packard - 1TB SimpleSave external USB Harddrive NOT 1TB Hewlett Packard "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP sells Businesses Used Photosmart Printers as New Hewlett Packard "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Hewlette-Packard (HP) is not honouring warranty obligations Hewlett Packard "I purchased a new compaq R201 monitor on 19/12/2012 from Ernakulam, Kerala alongwith a new assembled computer system. The monitor is having warranty for three years. Invoice No is J680..." Read more 7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Rooms To Go - The Cindy Crawford Home Van Buren Burgundy 8 Pc Leather Sectional Rooms To Go "The Cindy Crawford Home Van Buren Burgundy 8 Pc Leather Sectional was purchased April 2015. The stain on the leather is rubbing off. This recliner has very light use. We..." Read more North American Hunting Club - Ignored North American Hunting Club "I'm a lifetime member and haven't received anything from you guys for 3 years no magazines no more coins what's up? You used to send me free gifts all the..." Read more Viagogo's Terrible Customer Service Viagogo "Just like what everyone's saying, Viagogo's ticket price is misleading and a complete rip off. I let it slide though. But yesterday, I received an e-mail from them saying that..." Read more Jomashop - Order # M1703830 came defective no response after 12 days Jomashop "Bought a Longines watch, arrived oct 6, on the morning of October 7 I sent the first email to Jomashop customer service saying that the watch came not working. Just..." Read more