I purchased a HP Pavilion dv7 in September of this year. It was purchased over the phone directly through HP. I had the laptop for 5 days and it crashed, I called tech support and was told to return it and I would get another. That is exactly what happened. The second one lasted 2 days and I had a problem. I called tech support and they dialed into my second laptop and deleted and reinstalled a new driver. I was also told someone would call me the next night to follow up. I never recieved the call.

Later that night the laptop rebooted on its own and came up with a message that there was a serious error. In the details it said the Problem Event Name was BlueScreen. Then I had another message that the HP Advisor Dock has stopped working. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH.

I called back and said with all of the problems I wanted my money back. I was told then that someone would call me the next day to help me resolve this issue.

No one called. I called and was told there now that there was no record of me ever calling. No record of me ever having a problem with my laptop on record. I have phone records proving I did. So tomorrow I am calling their Corporate office.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Laptop.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments