I purchased a HP Pavilion dv7 in September of this year. It was purchased over the phone directly through HP. I had the laptop for 5 days and it crashed, I called tech support and was told to return it and I would get another. That is exactly what happened. The second one lasted 2 days and I had a problem. I called tech support and they dialed into my second laptop and deleted and reinstalled a new driver. I was also told someone would call me the next night to follow up. I never recieved the call.

Later that night the laptop rebooted on its own and came up with a message that there was a serious error. In the details it said the Problem Event Name was BlueScreen. Then I had another message that the HP Advisor Dock has stopped working. Problem Event Name: APPCRASH.

I called back and said with all of the problems I wanted my money back. I was told then that someone would call me the next day to help me resolve this issue.

No one called. I called and was told there now that there was no record of me ever calling. No record of me ever having a problem with my laptop on record. I have phone records proving I did. So tomorrow I am calling their Corporate office.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Laptop.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

HP Pavilion DV6T - a lemon travesty from Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..." Read more Alienware - All down hill from here Alienware "Now im on the phone being told they cant replace it because they have to more (waste more of my time) steps to go through before replacement can be approved..." Read more Indy Jarvis  - Complete Scam Indy Jarvis "I purchased a unit from a small business called Indy Jarvis. The owner contacted me often, after I showed some interest in his product. I finally decided to order the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP has the worst customer service EVER. Hewlett Packard "We bought an HP e-all-in-one Photosmart 7520 approximately two days ago, only to find out it has a serious flaw apparently common to this product line (http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/HP-Photosmart-7520-Power-Issues/td-p/2306929): in order to..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more