2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

They get into my computer to HELP me. I was having an issue about my computer turning off automatic due to overheat.

No way it could be overheated. I had left it off last night. Then the Sandipan person takes control of my computer and next thing I find out none of my programs are working. So much for help.

let's get trained tech support people.

and then they trying to sell me larger warranty. price 219.00 and I said NO. i'll buy my own malware. crazy.

I took it to Staples, original place of purchase and he saw the computer was working in a bad way. He did not do anything like deleting any important .exe file. None of my programs would work.

My programs that I use for work, and more work. I'm a hardworking person and I can't even produce work because HP tech seems to break instead of help.

Reason of review: poor skills in tech support.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Not like tech support.

Comments

h.kitchener

Among the first things to learn when owning a computer is to never, ever allow anyone to gain access remotely to your computer. Much too dangerous, as you found out.

Take your computer to a real computer repair professional in your area---definitely not Staples---and pay for them to diagnose the problem(s) and an estimate to repair it. You may end up just buying a new machine.

to h.kitchener #1551205

Thank you. I agree with you.

I ended up taking to Staples. He suggested system restore. I need to pay someone next time and hope that there won't be a next time.

Take care. Leo