I ordered a HP Pavilion a6300t CTO Desktop PC 2/19/2008, online. I paid $601 to have this custom built. This Pavillion a 6300 t is only two weeks old and within an hour of it being on, the CD/DVD holder got stuck in the "open position".

The computer is fine, otherwise. Tech support is non existant, performed by Indian labor with a passing knowledge of English, except to read from a script, to promises that the technician, who has been " On his way" to my home for nearly TWO WEEKS, is "still on his way". There are no local HP authorized service place to take my computer to, despite what it says on their website. Today, March 7, I was informed that the part needed is on backordered: 48x max. CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive (48x32x16x48x)

I have complained to the CEO, Bill Hurd. I even have a case manager, Raj, whereever the heck HE is, I do not know. What I do know is that I have had nothing but empty promises to cover a repair that should be covered and IS covered under warranty.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Repair.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "...I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of AirPods and they all start to lose color after a few months..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP Destroyed Expensive printer with faulty FIRMWARE update!! Hewlett Packard "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...." Read more Shopify - Closed myshop without any explanation Shopify "I had a shopify e-commerce which is ihijabstore.myshopify.com and i couldnt pay shopify monthly fee because of my credit card limit was full. So i paid $110 dolar after that..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Bad service Lazada Malaysia "Lazada has always been my favourite online shopping portal. Not only does it offer a wide range of merchandizes at reasonable prizes, its prompt delivery also wins my patronage. However,..." Read more Schwans - False advertisement #2 Schwans "Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that..." Read more Bobolink Wood Best - Unsolicited sales request from a seller. Bobolink Wood Best "In these days of identity theft, etsy sellers/buyers need to be very careful. I received an unsolicited request from an Etsy seller. This should not happen! It's hard to determine..." Read more