I ordered a HP Pavilion a6300t CTO Desktop PC 2/19/2008, online. I paid $601 to have this custom built. This Pavillion a 6300 t is only two weeks old and within an hour of it being on, the CD/DVD holder got stuck in the "open position".

The computer is fine, otherwise. Tech support is non existant, performed by Indian labor with a passing knowledge of English, except to read from a script, to promises that the technician, who has been " On his way" to my home for nearly TWO WEEKS, is "still on his way". There are no local HP authorized service place to take my computer to, despite what it says on their website. Today, March 7, I was informed that the part needed is on backordered: 48x max. CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive (48x32x16x48x)

I have complained to the CEO, Bill Hurd. I even have a case manager, Raj, whereever the heck HE is, I do not know. What I do know is that I have had nothing but empty promises to cover a repair that should be covered and IS covered under warranty.

Review about: Hewlett Packard Repair.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Hewlett Packard - THE TERRIBLE EXPRIENCE WITH HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVIS IN TURKEY Hewlett Packard "In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP sells Businesses Used Photosmart Printers as New Hewlett Packard "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..." Read more Hewlett Packard - My new HP Envy overheated the first time I turned it on and has NEVER worked right! Hewlett Packard "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more