In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application is open on the notebooks desktop, Its main board and cpu are working on 75 degrees and above. When you open some apps like explorer, product temperatures are reaching 90 degrees. Due to high heating problem, its fan is always working noisy. Its keyboard is warming much over than normal that makes the product not confortable for using.

In scope of product guaranty of my notebook, I sent my notebook 5 times for this problem to HP Technical service in Turkey. At the end of each services they sent back the product which is written “they find and solve the problem” service operation note attached. But the same problem is still going on. Unhappily, it appears like they sent back the product with doing nothing. After those insoluble process I called HP call center and explained my complain an authorized personnel again. She told me, there is notting to they can do. Do you think the answer meaningful?

If you want more detail of my complain records, you can search with my product serial number CNF0490HTQ, model number XR547EA in HP Turkey system. And you can see the mail in Turkish, that I sent to HP Turkey with the problems screen shot, link below.

I cant use the product with this problem so at last I m going to throw it to junk and I will buy new one but not HP

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 02, 2015 #1057098 Denver, Colorado

Sounds like a shoddy thermal paste application. Easily fixable if you know how to take the computer apart. Blows my mind that they couldn't figure that out for you... I would have gladly.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hewlett Packard. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hewlett Packard.
Filing a new complaint about