Hewlett Packard - THE TERRIBLE EXPRIENCE WITH HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVIS IN TURKEY
In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application is open on the notebooks desktop, Its main board and cpu are working on 75 degrees and above. When you open some apps like explorer, product temperatures are reaching 90 degrees. Due to high heating problem, its fan is always working noisy. Its keyboard is warming much over than normal that makes the product not confortable for using.
In scope of product guaranty of my notebook, I sent my notebook 5 times for this problem to HP Technical service in Turkey. At the end of each services they sent back the product which is written “they find and solve the problem” service operation note attached. But the same problem is still going on. Unhappily, it appears like they sent back the product with doing nothing. After those insoluble process I called HP call center and explained my complain an authorized personnel again. She told me, there is notting to they can do. Do you think the answer meaningful?
If you want more detail of my complain records, you can search with my product serial number CNF0490HTQ, model number XR547EA in HP Turkey system. And you can see the mail in Turkish, that I sent to HP Turkey with the problems screen shot, link below.
I cant use the product with this problem so at last I m going to throw it to junk and I will buy new one but not HP
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hp Pavilion Notebook
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Guy is a crook. Sold me a piece of junk Dell D620 Laptop, guaranteed the computer to work fine. Computer failed less than 2 months later, and called to ask..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."