Hewlett Packard - THE TERRIBLE EXPRIENCE WITH HP TECHNICAL SUPPORT SERVIS IN TURKEY
In sep. 2011, I bought a HP PAVILION DV6 3120 NOTEBOOK which has i7 processor. The product didnt make me happy. IT HAS EXCESSIVELY HEATING PROBLEMS. Even if no application is open on the notebooks desktop, Its main board and cpu are working on 75 degrees and above. When you open some apps like explorer, product temperatures are reaching 90 degrees. Due to high heating problem, its fan is always working noisy. Its keyboard is warming much over than normal that makes the product not confortable for using.
In scope of product guaranty of my notebook, I sent my notebook 5 times for this problem to HP Technical service in Turkey. At the end of each services they sent back the product which is written “they find and solve the problem” service operation note attached. But the same problem is still going on. Unhappily, it appears like they sent back the product with doing nothing. After those insoluble process I called HP call center and explained my complain an authorized personnel again. She told me, there is notting to they can do. Do you think the answer meaningful?
If you want more detail of my complain records, you can search with my product serial number CNF0490HTQ, model number XR547EA in HP Turkey system. And you can see the mail in Turkish, that I sent to HP Turkey with the problems screen shot, link below.
I cant use the product with this problem so at last I m going to throw it to junk and I will buy new one but not HP
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hp Pavilion Notebook
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraud and Fiction After multiple, and I mean multiple attempts to contact someone at the corporate office in Texas I have yet to see signs of life. I..."
- "On April 4, 2016 I bought 30 iphone se 64gb from Apple Wholesale Store because of course I have read all of the positive reviews online and also saw the..."
- "I have had at least 10 of these similar pieces of garbage. I smashed most of them with a hammer. H.P. thinks they are King Tut of ink but they..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."