Has anybody ever felt ripped off by the small quantity of ink in home desktop printers?Every time I run out of ink in my good HP printers, I have been lately refilling them because they are so expensive.

It can be very messy if not careful. I feel the printer manufactures are doing to us like the auto manufactures used to do with their gas mileage per gallon ratio per car.

I believe this is why we don't get larger ink containers in our home printers.Please help me shout "We are not going to take it anymore"

Review about: Hewlett Packard Ink Cartridge.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

While I can't say I know for certain how much the manufacturers make on them, I do know that retailers dont make any money on printers...at all.

So they try to make up for that with the ink..

If they make the cartridges too high yeild, you wont be going in to buy any more, stores would loose even more money, and so on.

Also, if you want a printer with reasonable ink, you can't buy a cheap printer.Thats just how it is, the cheaper the printer, the more the ink will be.

Indy Jarvis  - Scam and fraud Indy Jarvis "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paicj4Ni1iA Found a video where everything is free. He shouldnt be selling this, it is not right. What he has done is shameful, everyone should see this video, and they..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP sells Businesses Used Photosmart Printers as New Hewlett Packard "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..." Read more HP Pavilion DV6T - a lemon travesty from Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..." Read more Asus - Do not chat! useless!!! call better Asus " I had a problem with motherboard. Couldn't find it on any websites and 2 computer repair shops said they cant help me after charging 50$(just to take it apart..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Paying without the item Lazada Philippines "Yesterday I got my order its Piedras earring two in 1 upon delivery the amount I was paid off in the receipt is with the amount of the other item..." Read more