Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

HP tried to get me to pay $99.00 because they said my problems were because the warranty on my software expired.I was having problems with my WiFi adapter.

They said if I paid the $99.00 I can get a 14 day warranty on the software. I asked if the problem occurred again on day 15 will I have to pay $99.00 for another 14 day warranty and their answer was "yes". Why would I do that? I have never had a problem like this with any laptops I bought from other companies.

Why would I pay them the $99.00 I may as well just buy a new laptop from another company.I will never buy a HP laptop again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of having to talk to non-american people and bad product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hewlett packard laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. Hewlett Packard needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hewlett Packard.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Naperville, Illinois, United States #1258417

No response from HP. I'm not surprised. This company makes products that are trash.