2.5

Hi..

When I first bought this product it worked just fine. Connected to the Wi-Fi very quickly.

No issues at the beginning. Then I decided to upgrade my Wi-Fi and when I try to reinstate the Wi-Fi to my printer.. it will not pick it up.

I have called customer service two times. Both customer service has been fabulous..

When I was switched to it support to help troubleshoot this issue .

Both times failed.

This is a fairly new printer I purchased a year and a half ago.

and get my Wi-Fi up and running again.

With no success..

Your IT support is fabulous. They really tried to get my printer up and running. But unfortunately it was an unsuccessful task. I will not ever buy another HP printer.

I now have a printer that doesnt work or will not connect to my Wi-Fi. Its useless to me. It is now outside in the trash with a note on it saying good luck try connecting this to a Wi-Fi network.

Am I happy with the situation? Absolutely not.

I am stuck with a printer that doesnt even work.

The only good thing I need to say about your company is your customer support and your IT support are excellent. But your product and the stability of your product is questionable..

Again I will never ever buy another HP printer.

User's recommendation: Not at all!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hewlett Packard Pros: Name brand product, Affordable, Nice and compact, Very good customer service.

Hewlett Packard Cons: Bad product, Unreliable, Wi-fi connection sucks, Unstable product.

Comments