Usability

My previous printer died when I installed Windows 10.When I called for tech support I was informed that the printer would no longer operated.

I was then told I could buy an excellent printer at a big discount because I was a returning and loyal customer. Turns out the poor, discountinued product - not even eligible for ink rewards - was for sale at the same price online, and shortly thereafter went down to $39.00 because it sucks!! The Printer is HP Officejet 4630. Customer service basically told me too bad, you bought it you are stuck with it.

Very rude and uncaring.I won't be a returning and loyal customer of HP any more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product firmware ruined printer and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hewlett packard ink cartridge. Hewlett Packard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard ink cartridge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hewlett Packard.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

Hewlett Packard - 1TB SimpleSave external USB Harddrive NOT 1TB Hewlett Packard "I just purchased a 1TB SimpleSave external U.S.B. Hard drive today and discovered that the drive does not contain 1 terribytes of disk space (as cliamed on the box). ..." Read more HP Pavilion DV6T - a lemon travesty from Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard "I have a 3 year old HP Pavilion DV6T laptop that is a lemon, and I'm having trouble in my dealings with HP. After many online repair sessions and two..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Hewlette-Packard (HP) is not honouring warranty obligations Hewlett Packard "I purchased a new compaq R201 monitor on 19/12/2012 from Ernakulam, Kerala alongwith a new assembled computer system. The monitor is having warranty for three years. Invoice No is J680..." Read more Hewlett Packard - HP sells Businesses Used Photosmart Printers as New Hewlett Packard "I contacted Hewlett Packard via their Customer support website to replace an existing HP PhotoSmart (PS) C5200. I did this because I felt the vendor could provide the fastest info..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more