Usability

My previous printer died when I installed Windows 10.When I called for tech support I was informed that the printer would no longer operated.

I was then told I could buy an excellent printer at a big discount because I was a returning and loyal customer. Turns out the poor, discountinued product - not even eligible for ink rewards - was for sale at the same price online, and shortly thereafter went down to $39.00 because it sucks!! The Printer is HP Officejet 4630. Customer service basically told me too bad, you bought it you are stuck with it.

Very rude and uncaring.I won't be a returning and loyal customer of HP any more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad product firmware ruined printer and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hewlett packard ink cartridge. Hewlett Packard needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hewlett packard ink cartridge in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hewlett Packard.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments