Not enough words, but search HP Customer Service, then you will find out that you should never buy this product. Worst customer service ever. They lie, hang up on you & make you go around in circles until you give up. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HP PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SANITY.

DO NOT BUY A HP PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU EXPECT ANY CUSTOMER SERVICE forget it!!!

YOU want to trace YOUR calls with YOUR notes, names, employee identification, etc, yet, they refuse to give you that information. Yet, they spend all day and night verifying your social, your phone number, your address, etc

Their favorite trick is to put you on hold then just cut off the call. Because they wont give you a customer service ID they know you can't report them. Then they outright lie.

Because they lie and promise something then dont follow thru I have to call them day after day and it takes 4 people and the odd hang up to eventually talk to someone again.

They count on you giving up and just go buy another PC because they wont help you EVEN UNDER WARRANTY!!

SAVE YOURSELF TONS OF GREIF & PURCHASE SOMETHING ELSE.

Had an Experience with Hewlett Packard?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #641673

I have had an HP computer for over 20 years, and have yet to experience a problem that google can not help me solve.

to LadyScot Calgary, Alberta, Canada #641877

Never said anything is wrong with the product, just their completely useless Indian customer service center.